A plate bracket used for attaching air cylinders off of the side of 2×1 tubing. Due to the great variety in size and shape of air cylinders, these brackets are intended to provide a common base for modification by the team. One example would be drilling out the .25in hole for larger clevis pins. Here are some feature highlights:
- .125in thick for strength.
- .25in starting hole for the air cylinder pin.
- .196in holes for use with #10 fasteners or 3/16in rivets.
- Sold in packs of 2.
- Laser-cut from 5052 Aluminum.
- Weighs approximately .085 pounds.
Set of 2.