A plate bracket used for attaching motors and gearboxes common to FRC. The bracket includes a standard bearing hole. Radial slots are used to accommodate 1.875in diameter and 2in diameter bolt circles for #10 fasteners. Brackets have .201in wide x .5in long C-C slots for mounting to a piece of 1×1 or 2×1 tubing. These slots can be used for tensioning belts and chains or can be locked into place with a .5in hole pattern to provide a solid mount. These brackets can be double-stacked to provide additional strength and support for .25in thick bearings. Here are some feature highlights:
- .125in thick for strength.
- 1.125in bearing hole.
- .201in wide radial slots around bearing hole to accommodate 1.875in and 2in bolt circles.
- .201in wide x .5in long C-C slots for mounting.
- Sold in packs of 2.
- Laser-cut from 5052 Aluminum.
- Weighs approximately .084 pounds.
Set of 2.