A formed angle bracket for attaching to and connecting the sides of structural members such as 1×1, 2×1, or t-slot profiles. Brackets like these are typically used in tight places where a full-sized plate bracket won’t fit, or for mounting smaller structural members that won’t carry as much load. Here are some feature highlights:
- .125in thick for strength.
- Can attach to the sides of 1×1, 2×1, or various extruded profiles.
- .196in holes for 3/16in rivets or #10 screws.
- Sold in break-apart sticks of 5.
- Laser-cut and formed from 5052 Aluminum.
- Weighs approximately .021 pounds.
NOTE: This product is shipped in a stick with the 5 brackets connected by break-away tabs. Due to the laser-cutting process, the brackets will have some burrs that are easily removed with a small file once the parts are broken apart.
Sets of 5.